“We added an extra weekly game
group because our residents
Name six animals
with three letter names
(get the answer)
Ant; Ape; Auk; Bat; Bee; Cat; Cod; Cow; Dog; Eel; Elk; Emu; Fly; Fox; Hen; Hog; Jay; Owl; Pig; Rat; Yak (Other correct answers are possible.)
Why subscribe to Never2Old4Games?
- High-quality, engaging games specially designed for … and tested by … seniors.
- New games posted every week.
- Access to our library filled with more than 2,000 games.
- Easy to use, just print the games and you’re ready to host an hour (or more) of fun, learning, and laughter.
- No computers used during game play. Our games foster social interaction.
- Save valuable time—no more searching for games and quizzes for your seniors. We do the work for you!
- Our games are designed to exercise the key cognitive skills that are vulnerable in normal aging:
Attention to detail